Wednesday, December 31, 2014

People pay to get wet

To be perfectly honest, I watched this movie for about 10 minutes and it just didn't seem right (Costner - Garner chemistry, the uninteresting sport of American football and so on), so I took the disc off the player and considered ripping it apart just for the cheer fun. Hey, it's the second Kevin Costner movie in a short period of time I've done that. For the heck of it, I then read some reviews and they were rather positive, so I replaced the disc and continued where I left off. And I actually finished the movie and now I'm contemplating whether I made the right choice for all eternity.

No comments:

Asking a revived corpse five questions

Some of these fantasy movies just have to be given a chance sometimes, it may pay off. Like Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves , b...