Thursday, December 22, 2016

Fuck everyone who isn't us

The 6th season of Game of Thrones. I don't want to be too disrespecteful because most of the followers are sad little twats, but this is how I sum it up: first few episodes I tried to reminiscence what the fuck had happened before, who were all these people, when I figured some of that shit out, I realized that the show looks like a soap opera. The second to last episode was great. The last episode was basically (spoiler alert) a metaphore for everyone wanting to suck John Snow up. Funniest thing is that the lady with the three dragons could easily wipe out - if not the entire fucking fantasy world - but her enemies at least, to kingdom come, but chooses not to.

No comments:

No one appreciates subtlety

Eli Roth 's Thanksgiving has innovative (and quite funny) ways of death and dying, but otherwise is meaningless and clichéd crap. A stup...