Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stay clean


Okay now, I bought Motörhead -wine. Fucken love the look of it, absolutely marvelous, so I didn’t mind the price.
Well, of course I minded the price, too fucken expensive, that’s just something some things go sometimes. I don’t know what it costs over there, but over here, it’s overpriced as fuck. The wine, it’s decent, yea, decent, that’s it, maybe a lil less than decent, champagne it ain’t, or cognac, or whiskey. Nevertheless, I was happy to pay the fucken price you know.
This one time at least. Love Motörhead, just listened a whole bunch of it, drank the fucken bottle.

No comments:

No one appreciates subtlety

Eli Roth 's Thanksgiving has innovative (and quite funny) ways of death and dying, but otherwise is meaningless and clichéd crap. A stup...