Thursday, March 03, 2011

Sleep is for dreamers

I don’t know man. I watched this in two parts, because of its length that is, and that ain’t really the right way. Anyhow, I wasn’t into it in many ways - it’s a bit artsy for my liking, it zigzags, swings and sways, all haywire. Or maybe I’m just too fucken stupid, too fucken simple-minded to realize any better. I’m sure the Dylan-enthusiasts do their utmost to pick up the intricate details - the secrets - of the film and succumb to the heart and soul of the whole thing, but I wasn’t quite there. But the film has some good music (if you like Bob Dylan that is), nicely poetic feel and decent acting, so it wasn’t shite all the way through

No comments:

No one appreciates subtlety

Eli Roth 's Thanksgiving has innovative (and quite funny) ways of death and dying, but otherwise is meaningless and clichéd crap. A stup...