Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cops and deadheads

Well, I had a long weekend, I drank massive amounts of alcohol, another hangover, another hangover -movie, something very easy on my mind and soul. I remember liking this back then some ages ago, when I was younger, it deals with satanic issues, that was cool way back when. Like I expected, beautiful memory was shattered, the movie is garbage.

I felt shitty after the film, wasting an hour and half ain’t my idea of fun, that’s why this weird logic compelled me to watch another movie and everything would be allright again. So, I saw this one:

Of course, it was utter garbage as well, don’t know what Romero was thinking.

No comments:

Asking a revived corpse five questions

Some of these fantasy movies just have to be given a chance sometimes, it may pay off. Like Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves , b...