Thursday, October 12, 2017

Those who live beyond sunset

I watched the first season of Taboo almost at one sitting with my beloved dying cat on my lap (she saw the last two episodes in spirit only) and that adds certain mystique and privacy to the production. The series will remain very personal and unforgettable for the rest of my life. It stands well on its own as well; extremely powerful and charismatic story of a sinister, almost the devil incarnate, James Keziah Delaney (Tom Hardy) who wants to become a power figure in the trading business of the world. Hopefully the next season(s) keep up the good work and do its part on keeping the memory of my dear friend alive. Miss you dearly.

No comments:

Asking a revived corpse five questions

Some of these fantasy movies just have to be given a chance sometimes, it may pay off. Like Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves , b...