Saturday, July 16, 2016

Double-checking the western regions

I am not a Star Wars follower. I don't get its magic nor I understand the craziness of its fandom. They've been good movies. But that's not a religion to me. I'm not quite up to date in which order they are churning out these features. Not that I care. I deal it all as an entertainment and witness them solely as watchable movies. Even though The Force Awakens brought back most of the relics of the yesteryear such as Chewbacca, Princess Leia, R2-D2, the lightsaber battles, stormtroopers and Harrison Ford, I don't need to kneel down and jerk off in the honour of the legacy of SW.

No comments:

No one appreciates subtlety

Eli Roth 's Thanksgiving has innovative (and quite funny) ways of death and dying, but otherwise is meaningless and clichéd crap. A stup...