Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Get me an aluminium helmet

The thing is you can never tell with these autobiographies. I'm sure they all lie. This is only one bent version of the truth. I've already read some discerning stories in the internet. But I have always loved good stories and this is full of that stuff. It's Al Jourgensen's figure, his ins and outs with the drugs and his views on plethora of things. And I like his straightforwardness, he either loves people (Pearl Jam, Timothy Leary, Anthrax, William Burrougs, Kirk Hammett) or hates them (Robert Plant, Metallica except Kirk Hammett, Courtney Love, Ewan Dando, Fred Durst), he speaks his mind. It's up to you if you buy any of that stuff though.

No comments:

Asking a revived corpse five questions

Some of these fantasy movies just have to be given a chance sometimes, it may pay off. Like Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves , b...