Monday, June 13, 2011

Not exactly Alton Towers, is it?

I saw just a of couple episodes of the TV series because it was shown in such odd hours - hence I bought the book and it’s a funny little fucker. Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant’s sidekick Karl Pilkington travels through the 7 Wonders of the World and this book is the report of the journey. However, it ain’t really about the Wonders, it’s more about the people he meets, the food he eats and the toilets he sees, ultimately however, it’s all really about Karl himself and his quite colorful train of thoughts. I’ll buy the DVD of the series whenever I get the chance and I’ll prob’ly read the book again in a near future too, it was a very funny thing.

No comments:

Road to truth has many turns

A German terrorist Simon ( Jeremy Irons ) is in New York City and he plans to rob the Federal Reserve Building. John McClane ( Bruce Willis ...